Saturday 2 July 2011

Getting Back On Track

I haven't written in ages, maybe it's because I haven't had time, or I had to much time and spent it on other shit. Well I guess it doesn't matter now the point is that I have been gone a long long while and to be honest I have no idea what I did all this time, I didn't make notes at all or anything I just have my journal full of meaning less dates and empty names. I was busy. Very busy, and now, as the summer holidays start I should stop for a bit and rethink my self. It was my birthday on the 29th of June. Happy Memories. I hate my birthdays and everybody knows so they make growing old a little bit less painful by letting me eat Ice Cream for breakfast and burring me in presents :) I can't really complain. But when I'm alone it starts. I had a meeting with a conciliar and my mother on Monday where we spoke about my problems and how 'I can be dangerous' sometimes. I think it's stupid. I'm mad. It has to be. Well I'm just glad that my mum knows everything that she needs to now. Oh, who am I kidding? She doesn't know everything, she can never know about her. See what a hypocrite I am, I take the piss out of 13 year olds going around saying 'Yeah I'm lesbian' or 'Yeah I'm bi', but when it comes to the truth, I turn my head and punch a couple of walls. I have something to share with you Wiki. I would like you to read this if you lost the note book...

No comments:

Post a Comment